Health and Safety Management for Construction
A Study Book for the NEBOSH National Construction Certificate
This NEBOSH Study Guide is up-to-date with the current specification for the National Construction Certificate. Thousands of students have used this publication to succeed in this qualification. The publication is designed to be engaging and includes practical explanations, topic summaries and sample exam and study questions.
This essential health and safety guide also provides an excellent reference for all those involved in construction activities. The guide provides an understanding of the health and safety risks affecting this important sector of work and assists those responsible to manage them effectively.
- Purchase this publication directly from RMS and receive considerable bulk discounts. Save up to £5.95 per unit when you buy in bulk
- Use our reprint licence service and print this study guide using your own facilities - this option will remove the time and cost barriers relating to delivery
- Free supplements will be released promptly when legislation and syllabuses change
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
Our sources of reference provide details on all of the publications cited in this study guide as well as links to useful webpages, PDF documents, and pieces of legislation.