Managing Health and Safety
A Study Book for the NEBOSH National Diploma
This RMS study guide is completely up-to-date with the updated November 2015 NEBOSH Diploma syllabus. The publication is designed to be engaging and includes practical explanations, topic summaries and sample exam questions.
This study guide provides in-depth health and safety knowledge for those studying towards the NEBOSH National Diploma Unit A. It provides excellent understanding of health and safety principles with a focus on the United Kingdom. It covers a range of topics including health and safety law, incident investigation, reviewing health and safety performance, and risk control. The publication is also suited for those completing an NVQ Level 5 qualification or undertaking a university diploma programme.
- Purchase this publication directly from RMS and receive considerable bulk discounts. Save up to £23 per unit when you buy in bulk
- Use our reprint licence service and print this study guide using your own facilities - this option will remove the time and cost barriers relating to delivery
- Free supplements will be released promptly when legislation and syllabuses change
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
Our sources of reference provide details on all of the publications cited in this study guide as well as links to useful webpages, PDF documents, and pieces of legislation.
RMS Publishing has released a supplement to the sixth edition NEBOSH National Diploma Unit A study guide. The supplement includes updates relating to release of the new Occupational health and safety standard ISO 45001 which has replaced OHSAS 18001.