A Study Book for the NEBOSH National General Certificate
This NEBOSH study guide is completely up-to-date with the qualification syllabus and has helped thousands of students pass their exams. This edition has been updated and is now presented in a clear, easy to read two columned format and includes activities and case studies which illustrate areas of the syllabus.
This Study Book will assist anyone studying the NEBOSH National General Certificate qualification, particularly if they are taking their first step into health and safety. It is carefully written at the appropriate level. Terms are simply explained and useful practical examples are given. It is designed to enable an excellent understanding of the topics and to gain an appreciation of risks in the workplace and how they can be managed.
- Purchase this publication directly from RMS and receive considerable bulk discounts. Save up to £5.95 per unit when you buy in bulk
- Use our reprint licence service and print this study guide using your own facilities - this option will remove the time and cost barriers relating to delivery
- Free supplements will be released promptly when legislation and syllabuses change
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
Our sources of reference provide details on all of the publications cited in this study guide as well as links to useful webpages, PDF documents, and pieces of legislation.
RMS Publishing has released a supplement to the eleventh edition NEBOSH National General Certificate study guide. The supplement includes updates relating to open book exam (OBE) that was released August 2020.