Hazardous Substances and Agents
A Revision Guide for Diploma Unit B and IB
This Essential Revision Guide provides a concise overview of the NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety - Unit B and IB Hazardous Substances and Agents (combined).
Designed as an accompaniment to our full textbook, this guide provides key points from the NEBOSH Diploma 2015 syllabus in a concise format. The guide provides a great way to revise and confirm understanding in a handheld, easily portable format.
The National and International units B/IB have over 90% commonality in their syllabuses. Therefore we have published combined guides for these units whereby the small number of differences is denoted by the use of different coloured text.
Even if you're a course provider using different textbooks this revision guide will still be a great tool as it follows the NEBOSH syllabus.
- Purchase this publication directly from RMS and receive considerable bulk discounts
- Use our reprint licence service and print this study guide using your own facilities - this option will remove the time and cost barriers relating to delivery
- Free supplements will be released promptly when legislation and syllabuses change
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
No Sources of Reference are available for this Publication.