Fire Safety and Risk Management
A Study Book for the NEBOSH Fire Certificate
This NEBOSH Study Guide is up to date with the current specification for the National and International Fire Certificates and is used by hundreds of people seeking knowledge on fire safety and relevant legislation. The publication is designed to be engaging and includes practical explanations, topic summaries and sample exam questions.
An E-book is also available
Although the primary purpose of this publication is to support NEBOSH Fire Certificate students, it is also useful for a number of NVQ schemes and also provides an excellent reference for all those with management responsibility in fire safety to help enable them to ensure that their organisation meets its legal duties and safeguards its people and its business.
This study guide now also covers the NEBOSH International Fire Certificate syllabus. The key difference between the National and International qualifications is the applicability of legal requirements. Appendices are included at the end of each element to cover this difference.
- Purchase this publication directly from RMS and receive considerable bulk discounts. Save up to £5.45 per unit when you buy in bulk
- Use our reprint licence service and print this study guide using your own facilities - this option will remove the time and cost barriers relating to delivery
- Free supplements will be released promptly when legislation and syllabuses change
- Publication in stock
- Next day delivery is standard for all UK mainland addresses*
- Orders must be placed before 2 pm and delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays
- A signature will be required upon delivery of the book(s)
*Does not include parts of Scotland (Inverness and the highlands may take longer). We can’t always guarantee next day delivery due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
Our sources of reference provide details on all of the publications cited in this study guide as well as links to useful webpages, PDF documents, and pieces of legislation.